- How are the shoes made?
- All Scarzza shoes are handcrafted by only the most experienced artisans, while ensuring style and comfort as a priority. They undergoes more than 200 different processes, quality controlled by experts at each step, to make the highest-quality footwear.
- Where are the shoes made?
- All Scarzza merchandise is handcrafted by our experience artisans in the heart of Montegranaro, the shoe manufacturing capital of Italy. That way, we are able to benefit from decades of experience that shoemakers have passed over for generations. This allows Scarzza to masterfully produce shoes using the best quality of materials, and the most brilliant craftsmanship.
- Can we customise shoes?
- Absolutely! We know and understand what your shoes mean to you, so we can customise your shoes to your personal liking. For example, we add embroidered initials, crests, numbering, and even company logos to a selection of footwear – that way, your Scarzza shoes are unique to you. Message us for more!
- What kind of leather do you use?
- We use high quality calfskin and suede from tanneries in Italy and France for all uppers.
- What is our exchange policy?
- You can return your Scarzza shoes within 30 days of receipt if they don't fit right or if they have any manufacturing defects. A manufacturing defect would apply if they are different from the design you initially ordered. This does not apply to colours and leather texture since your actual pair of shoes may look slightly different from the colours you see on the screen. When returning your shoes, you will be responsible for one way return to our office in Montreal. Please ensure the shoes are in an unworn condition. We recommend trying them on carpeted surface. Please email Anupindi@scarzza.com to return your shoe. If you are shipping an item, you should be using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Shipping & Returns
- Where do you ship?
- Scarzza has mastered the art of delivering everything our clients have been looking for. We currently ship everywhere in North America, as well as select countries worldwide, and continue to explore how we can expand further. Hit us up to check if we ship to you.
- How long will it take for my shoe to arrive?
- All of our shoes are handmade in Montegranaro, Italy. With that in mind, it takes 4-6 weeks for your customized Scarzza pair to arrive. Please ensure you or someone else is physically present to sign and notify that you have received your shoes or they will be shipped back.
- Do you provide expedited shipping?
- We currently do not offer expedited shipping. Please sign up to our mailing list to be informed of changes in the near future.
How will I know my shoe size?
Buying the right fit for you can always be tricky online. That is why we have ensured that our sizing meets the standard North American sizes. To ensure the right fit, please order your most frequently worn size. For example, if you wear a size 10 for most shoes, we encourage you order a size 10 with us as well. We offer sizes US 6-15.
How do I keep my shoes looking fresh?
Keeping your shoes looking clean and polished does not always have to be so daunting. There are several steps in order to maintain crisp looking footwear for life:
An easy way to keep your footwear in good condition, a sturdy shoe horn can keep the backs of your shoes from getting scrunched while you put them on. This is especially helpful with stiff-backed shoes like our dress shoes.
Shoe trees should be inserted in SCARZZA shoes whenever it is not being used. A good quality wooden shoe tree will reduce moisture and maintain the condition and shape of your shoe for years.
Aim to polish your pair of Scarzza shoes regularly, everyone one to two days, in order to keep the leather supple and well moisturized.
All Scarzza shoes can be resoled by an experienced cobbler.